Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Christmas 2015

The happiest I have felt in a long time, especially at Christmas, is today.  I have been doing a year-in-review mentally, as I have had the pleasure of spending time with family and friends, surrounded by love and laughter all day long.  

Now I am too excited to sleep, I want to keep basking in the glow of our upside-down Christmas tree, listening to the "Holiday Classics" channel all alone, waiting for Santa with all of the kids in town, fending the dog off the cookies(and carrots) Paige carefully left out for tonight's much-anticipated visitor(s)... NORAD currently reports Santa over Antarctica and I know he is coming here, as we have always been fortunate enough to have had.  
 
 


We are fortunate in countless ways, and I find myself again at a loss to put into words our gratitude for the love and support we receive as a family.   
Thank you to everyone who has helped make our year a successful one.  It may not have been perfect, but it is closing with a double-dose of "remission" which is pretty close to perfection, in my experience.  
I/We cannot thank everyone enough for the thoughtful help and messages and encouragement and surprises and and and and and and and .... your care is felt and appreciated today, and always. 









We are all looking forward to the next week or more of festivities and visiting with our respectful families and friends near and far. I hope you all have such wonderful things to look forward to.  And in addition - a full moon!  


Merry Christmas to All!
  
I am thinking of you 
and wish you well for 2016 and always. 



Thank you xoxooxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment