Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Just a quick post to send out my love, gratitude, and warmest holiday wishes to all of our family and friends, near and far.  I have had a wonderful Christmas so far and it is all thanks to those around me.  

We have had a festive few days full of turkey dinner, delicious beverages and baked treats, Scott's company Christmas party, and lots of visiting with friends, and surprises galore. Loving the hugs!! The next few days will be busy too, quality time with the kids and more time with family and friends to look forward to.  Now we have quieted down for the night and we are just waiting for Santa...   :-)

I feel like I already have everything I need, and I have been feeling better health-wise than I have felt in months! Plus I got good news from the bloodwork I had done today: my calcium levels remain in good shape, so I can back off my effervescent orangey calcium stuff from three doses daily to two. Yah baby every little improvement rocks, in my books.  Thanks to my family physician for texting me last evening to tell me to go to the lab this morning.  My neck/throat is improving every day too so I don't gross people out when I see them.  All is well!

I hope everyone has a fun-filled, lovely day tomorrow... Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment