Monday, July 4, 2016

Toronto Blue Jays take on #NotJustSkinCancer

I am still glowing from our experience in Toronto on Saturday.  

Honoured to say:  I was able to represent Save Your Skin Foundation at the Blue Jays game on July 2, 2016, when the participants in the #NotJustSkinCancer video and team were invited to a luxurious ball park afternoon in the Community Clubhouse Suite, courtesy of Jays Care Foundation.  
I was even able to take my family, so the girls and I met my Mom and Grant at the SkyDome (oops sorry Rogers Centre) for a memorable afternoon together, along with the folks from Melanoma Network of Canada.  We have never done anything like that before!  It was AWESOME.

Please click here to read the full scoops and see some photos:


Thank you Save Your Skin Foundation for the opportunity to share my story, and thank you to Roche Canada for sharing the #NotJustSkinCancer concept, thanks to the fabulous PR team who have facilitated the whole thing, and of course thank you to the Jays Care Foundation for the day on Saturday!  













http://web.mlbcommunity.org/index.jsp?content=programs&program=play_sun_smart




No comments:

Post a Comment