Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Melanoma Treatment - Article I found


New Melanoma Treatment Approved - SkinCancer.org


Oh Crap - I'm not supposed to be googling stuff!  But in researching genetic info regarding twins and then quickly searching melanoma genetic markers I found this article about the treatment I am receiving.

It is exactly what I have been told about my Pacmen (ipilimumab) treatment so I want to share it for any of you who want to read more about the scientific side of it.  This is an American website, but the trial I am in is a US-Canadian shared venture and the details in the article are exactly what I have been told.

If you search or read any more past this and find anything I don't want to know, please don't tell me because I wasn't supposed to look!  ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment