Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Guest Blog - Her Magazine - School Lunches, To Pack or Not to Pack?

I am pleased to say that Her Magazine has asked me to write for them again - very exciting! - and not necessarily about "just" cancer.  I am working on a piece for them relating to Parenting; more specifically, Parenting Twins.  It should be fun!  Stay tuned.

In the meantime, they have published a piece I wrote last year, some of you may remember it.  It seemed popular, I got a tonne of response from it so I thought their readers may enjoy it as much as my family and friends did.  It is even my kiddos favourite.  :-)  I have tweaked/shortened it a bit and they have posted it here... Thanks for reading!  

 
Natalie Richardson shares the stress of packing school lunches for her teenage daughters and how cancer changed her attitude:

http://hermagazine.ca/school-lunches-pack/



No comments:

Post a Comment