Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Guest Blog - Her Magazine - School Lunches, To Pack or Not to Pack?

I am pleased to say that Her Magazine has asked me to write for them again, and not necessarily about "just" cancer. They have published a piece I wrote last year, some of you may remember it.  It was popular and I got a tonne of response from it, so I thought their readers may enjoy it as much as my family and friends did.  It is even my kiddos favourite.  :-)  


(update 30-March-2018: sadly, Her Magazine has been retired from the internet, so the links to my articles there no longer work. To read my original blog about this please feel free to click on the link above or the image below - thanks!)
 
Natalie Richardson shares the stress of packing school lunches for her teenage daughters and how cancer changed her attitude:

http://hermagazine.ca/school-lunches-pack/



No comments:

Post a Comment